Friday, April 25, 2008

How does it feel to be tagged for the first time?

Ok, since it's Friday and I'm in a weekend holiday mood, I'll respond to a TAG request.

1. What is the show you hope to watch now?
Simon (a TV cabaret show)! And by TV, I meant transvestite.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Make the blind see.

3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
Extremely intelligent, and super lazy. Kidding. Stupid and hardworking. Kidding again. It is somewhere between those two extremes.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Heaven, so I can tell those religious suicide bombers: "relax, I've been there, it is no big fuss. You can love Almighty without killing yourself."

5. If you can have 1 dream coming true, what would it be?
That I shall be easily contented.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Pass.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My blog readers. You think?

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I would question the legitimacy.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No. Let them guess till death. Of course I will tell.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
To cook better than me and to do maths better than me.

11. Do you believe in "forever"?
Pass.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Thieves.

13. What is your ambition?
To, one day, stop having one.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Pretend you didn't see my fault and keep on treating me like a king.

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
People around me.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Of course I'm not. Hang on, define shopaholic.

17. What is the thing that you really want now?
Sex. No, blog traffic. :P

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
The one that sucks.

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Doing this tag?

20. Are you hungry right now?
Yes.

Have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008